Efficiency, ergonomics, hygiene are the main characteristics of PPF fixed-weight portioning machines that are suitable both for soft and matured products.
The fixed-weight portioning need is increased in the last years because the request of products to sell in pieces – that is to say fixed-weight – is always greater.
The PPF portioning machines respect the legal limit (tolerable error) for fixed-weight products both for transversal cut and for blocks and cubes cut.
All the Fava Giorgio Axel portioning machines make a high quality cut both with soft products as cooked ham, turkey and poultry roasts and with matured products as fumed ham, prosciutto, raw ham, bacon, etc.
The automatic models increase the functional efficiency while decreasing the operator effort and the repeatability of movements, moreover they reduce the product contamination due to the presence of the workers.
Our portioning machines are equipped with viewing systems that provide a virtual reconstruction of the product you have to portion, this system establishes the cutting sections on the basis of weight and volume relationship.
PPF portioning machines features
The PPF portioning machines satisfy all the technical characteristics to be included in the list referred to in Annex A of the legal device contained in the 2018 financial law, with the possibility of using the hyper-depreciation of 250%, as they can be interconnected to the company production management system.
The PPF portioning machines have the following features:
• portioning machine, ie a machine that transforms products by transforming materials and raw materials
• devices for moving and weighing
• vision system
and they all satisfy the requirements in terms of work safety and hygiene.
• PLC controlled
• simple operator touch screen
• perfect compliance with the most recent standards in terms of safety, health and hygiene at work
• different products programs storage
• connection with the other machines of the plants
Furthermore, PPF portioning machines are equipped with:
• remote assistance and control
• products and parameters simple changing
• continuous monitoring of the working cycles