The system for combing and loading bellies includes conveyor belts that feed the insertion units into the bars, a dynamic store from which the empty bars are taken, another for the bars with the product combed, and a TFRC Cartesian robot for frames or trees that transfers the empty bars into the dynamic store and picks up the bars with the bellies hung to load them into the frames, or trees, as soon as they are emptied. The system can process up to 8 bars/1′, with bellies from one or two feed lines, thus up to 32 bellies/1′.
The system for unloading and extracting the bars from the bellies includes a TFRC unloading unit that transfers the bars with hung, cooled or frozen product to a dynamic storage unit, and then picks up the empty bars and loads them orderly into the frames, or trees, to be transferred to the washing machine. The de-combing device extracts the bellies to transfer them to downstream processing stations; maximum throughput is 32 bellies/1′.
- Reduced manpower in the combing, de-combing and washing areas
- Reduction in management stress due to workers not showing up for work
- Reduction in employee turnover
- Reduction in strenuous and repetitive work
- Reduction in occupational injuries and illnesses
- Increased yields with better quality bacon
- Improved yields through controlled mechanical combing and hanging
- Elimination of overlapping and missed catching of CT muscle.
- DESIGN FLEXIBILITY: the system is specifically designed to be used even within existing bacon production units
- ADAPTABILITY: there is no need to change suspended conveyors, cooking and smoking systems, cooling units, perhaps not even frames and trees
- COMPACT: the least bulky on the market, it fits into most existing bacon processing plants
MODULAR: can be easily adapted to production needs and expanded as the business grows
- FLEXIBLE: can work with products having different dimensional characteristics, even simultaneously
- POWERFUL: one unit can feed 6 slicing lines producing up to 3 different products
- COMPATIBLE: works with continuous and batch systems
- MAINTENANCE SAVINGS: the hooked bars and trees are designed to avoid mechanical stress, eliminating the costly breakage and expense of replacing combs and trees, as is common in existing plants, with robust and reliable machines
- SANITIZATION: Easier washing and cleaning due to the improved design of hooked bars and trees